Search..

Google

Monday, November 19, 2007

Each year your ... birthday come again and again

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you;
On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This msg has No Fat
No cholesterol n No Addictive
this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.Happy Birthday

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to my Beautiful
I hope it’s all you want it to be
You’re eighteen already, I can’t believe.
Baby, This year you’re free
Happy Birthday to my beautiful
We have been through a lot
Through all these years together
We struggled and we fought

Happy Birthday to my beautiful
I’m so proud of you
Intelligence, responsibility, and beauty
You have finally made it through

Happy Birthday to my beautiful
I love you more than you know
I appreciate everything that you’ve done
Even if I don’t let it show

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sis/Bro Or Anything

Happy Birthday SMS

Unknown said...

Apun wishing u
a wonderful
super duper
zabardast
xtra badhiya
xtra special
ekdum mast
n dhinchak
bole to ekdum jhakaas bday.
JANAM DIN mubarak ho..

Happy Birthday SMS

Linda said...

There was a time when people used to send greeting cards to each other but now the technology has changed the things. Now greetings are send through sms and these are good wordings to send to loved ones.

Search SMS

Google